Friday, March 23, 2007

Refreshing

Times Of Refreshing

There is nothing quite like it when you go through those moments that God is so attainable. I know that it is all a matter of the heart and my willingness to submit myself to God. It has been a while since I was at where I am right now. I love God and right now in my life it shows. Sleep doesn’t matter, I would rather spend it my time with God. Sure there are mornings where my body wins and I sleep in but I make up for it during the day. Thankfully right now I am blessed with a God that gives me 10 hours a day to sit by myself in my car worshiping God and seeking Him.
I love spending time with God, two hours goes by so fast that it never seems like enough. Setting aside time to spend with God is extremely rewarding, first of all there is the obvious fact that if you aren’t spending time with God then you probably aren’t a Christian. I never met anyone who was friends with someone they never spent anytime with. The same is true with God, oh sure you might know God like I know the girl who sells me coffee in the morning, but that’s no relationship. Relationship are built when people spend time together, there is no difference when it comes to relationships between God and man. In order to know God, and I mean really know God you must spend time with Him – that’s Christianity. Not this go to church once a week, pray before I eat and go to sleep garbage that we so think is actually doing something. That’s a lie straight from the enemy. If we were friends and you only talked to me for 10 seconds before you ate 3 times a day, I would be insulted. No wonder so many people fall away from God saying that they don’t get anything out of it, of course they don’t get anything out of it there putting nothing into it.

Nothing in = Nothing out
Garbage in = Garbage out
Quality in = Quality out

Take your pick, personally I prefer to know my God, my creator, my saviour to the fullest. After all didn’t Jesus die on the cross for our sins? Didn’t He command us to take up our cross and follow Him? Didn’t He command us to go unto all the world baptizing in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit? How dare we do anything less.

But people say that they can’t take the time to spend with God, they don’t have any time in the day. Well find time! Seriously… find the time! Wake up twenty minutes earlier, or go to bed twenty minutes later, watch less T.V. you probably watch too much anyway. Give up something whether it is sleep, T.V., or what ever else floats your boat. Give up something and God will reward you for it. Lose some sleep, you wont be tired (no more tired than you were already), skip a meal you wont die, stop watching a certain T.V. show pretty soon you’ll realize there is nothing good on and you’ll stop watching T.V. all together. Do one of these things, God will reward you. Spending time with God do you know what the reward is? Real Christianity. Real Relationship. Real Salvation!

No comments: